2023 GBAM Scholarship of Distinction
The Diversity Scholarship of Distinction supports the bank’s commitment to equity and inclusion by recognizing top campus talent from groups who have been historically underrepresented in financial services. While our goal is to target underrepresented groups, all eligible students regardless of background are encouraged to apply.
To be considered please apply online via our website campus.bankofamerica.com. Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2023 and June 2024 (juniors).
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible but no later than September 5, 2022 at 11:55 p.m. Eastern.
- Apply and be selected for one of the Summer Analyst Programs listed below and under the ‘Apply Now’ drop down above
- Global Corporate & Investment Banking
- Global Markets
- Global Banking
- Credit and Wholesale Banking Summer Analyst Program
- Global Transaction Services Summer Analyst Program
- Submit a Banking & Markets Scholarship of Distinction application with the following:
- Upload a resume
- In the cover letter field, upload a personal statement of 250 words or less describing your career ambitions and interest in the financial services industry with the subject line of ‘Diversity Scholarship of Distinction.’
Scholarship recipients will receive:
- Up to $15,000 paid directly to your schools to be used towards tuition
- Access to a network of professionals across our Banking & Markets businesses
April 13, 2022 3:00 PM EDT
This Program is closed to applications.