2023 Brazil Credit Research Internship Program
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
CREDIT RESEARCH INTERN
Provide insightful, objective and decisive credit research for institutional clients to support investment decisions in the most awarded global research house.
Emerging Market Credit Research covers Investment Grade and High Yield corporate bonds issued by companies in Latin America. The team provides credit analysis of companies, sector and market analysis, and investment recommendations to institutional investors and trading teams.
Who are we looking for?
- Students of Business, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or related courses
- Expecting to graduate in 1,5 year or more
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Spanish is desirable
Skills we look to fill a position in Credit Research. Understanding these skills can help you determine if you are a good fit for us and if we are a good fit for you.
- Strong knowledge in Corporate Finance
- Macroeconomics knowledge
- Strong Communication and writing skills
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork and Accountability
This Program is closed to applications.