Spring Insight Program 2023 - London
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
EMEA Spring Insight Program 2023
Apply by 05 December 2022
Get a head start on your career by taking part in our insight program during your first year of a three-year degree, or second year of a four-year degree. The program will introduce you to the wide range of junior talent careers available in the EMEA region, from Corporate Banking to Sales & Trading, Global Risk to Global Technology. You'll also have the opportunity to be considered for place on our Summer Internship Program for the following year.
As a Spring Insight Program participant, you can expect to:
- Learn about the work and culture of the whole organization
- Gain an insight into our business areas where internships are available
- Take part in conference style sessions with lines of business of your preference
- Develop professional skills and learn to navigate and prepare our intern recruitment process
- Network with business representatives and student peers
- Candidates should be pursuing an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university expecting to graduate in 2025
- Have obtained a minimum of 112 UCAS points at A levels or equivalent
- Studying towards any degree subject
- Strong academics are important, but you'll also need to demonstrate key qualities such as teamwork, leadership and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in the financial services
- Fluency in English, a second language desirable
Our recruitment process
Spring Insight Program recruitment takes place on a rolling basis; therefore we recommend submitting your application early to give you the best chance of securing a place on the program. To be considered you'll first need to complete the online application form and upload your CV, and then complete a recorded video interview.
We care deeply about shaping the world of work to be an equal and inclusive one - and that starts with our recruitment process. We know just how important and valuable it is to have a wide range of skills, backgrounds and experiences shaping our work and ideas. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we're proud to focus on attracting, retaining, and developing diverse talent within Bank of America. Together, we aim to mirror the customers, clients, and communities we serve.
What if I need workplace adjustments?
We're committed to ensuring our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you need a workplace adjustment to search for a job opening, need help completing your application or video interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We'll aim to get back to you within two business days.
With a presence in Europe, the Middle East and Africa for more than 90 years and offices in 21 countries, we combine local knowledge and global expertise to offer products and services to Global Corporate and Investment Banking, and Global Markets clients.
We know that being a diverse and inclusive company makes us stronger. It's through our diversity that we bring our clients across the world different perspectives and experiences, helping us better serve their unique needs. We're focused on having an inclusive workplace where all employees can be themselves, achieve personal success and contribute to the responsible growth of our company.
We are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. We deliver on this through a strategy of responsible growth and a focus on environmental, social and governance (ESG) leadership. Through our ESG efforts, we are driving growth - investing in the success of our employees, helping to create jobs, develop communities, foster economic mobility and address some of society's biggest challenges - while managing risk and providing a return to our stakeholders.
This Program is closed to applications.