Global Corporate Banking Summer Analyst - 2023 - Seoul
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Have you been winning consistently at school? Continue your winning streak by winning new business as a Corporate Banker!
What we're looking for:
- Penultimate year Undergraduate/Master's student with outstanding academic achievement
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with change and able to adjust to changing demands and requirements
- A strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrates energy and drive
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries
The Global Corporate Banking division serves a diverse corporate client base. We have a significant presence in the Americas, Europe, Emerging Markets (ex-Asia) and Asia Pacific, serving clients in virtually all countries. We provide our clients with a range of services fundamental to their business, including strategic and financing advice, restructuring and risk management solutions, as well as capital raisings from both the public markets and private sources. We serve our clients through teams of professionals that bring together the full capabilities of the bank to satisfy one goal: helping our clients succeed.
What you'll do:
- Support and assist the bankers in managing their client portfolio's - client development, pitching and execution and responding to client requests
- Assist in deal execution and follow-up - assist in putting together internal memos and working through the KYC process for example produce and distribute internal documents for the team - meeting minutes, market reports, weekly pipeline reports
- Perform various statistical and financial analyses
- Conduct comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Prepare presentation and other materials for clients
- Learn from, and work with teams consisting of professionals from across the business, including senior corporate bankers within your group, product and support partners and other colleagues from around the globe
- Have the opportunity to work on a project that requires analyzing a business opportunity for a client and presenting findings to bankers on how to expand that client franchise
The Summer program is a 10-week program designed to provide Summer Analysts with a unique opportunity to gain an exposure to life at Bank of America and also make significant contributions to the team. The Summer program begins with an orientation and induction to the firm. Summer Analysts are given a true associate experience, as assignments mirror full-time responsibility and include goal-setting and a formal review process.
- Access to the bank's learning hub containing a variety of learning resources, ranging from banking fundamentals to communication skills
- Structured and on-the-job training
- Networking and social opportunities
- Speaker series with senior management across all lines of business
- Corporate Social Responsibility project/learning
- Involvement in Diversity and Inclusion training/events
- Consideration for full-time employment upon graduation
About Bank of America
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
January 17 2023
This Program is closed to applications.