APAC | Singapore | Global Technology | Full Time Analyst 2020 (Developer)
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s strategic vision is to deliver market-leading technology that drives our business forward and meets the needs of our clients. Our business-aligned technology teams develop and support the software platforms critical to that goal. These cover the full spectrum of our business including sales, trading and research applications, trade processing, risk management and portfolio management.
In order to maintain our competitive edge and deliver the best solutions to our global client base, we continually invest in cutting-edge technology. This includes the development of programs and applications that allow you to work with the latest technologies and some of the most highly regarded technologists in the industry. The global nature of our business offers you the opportunity to travel, work and interact with colleagues from around the world, supporting an expanding product range and high level of global demand.
The Technology Analyst Program is a global program designed to provide you with an opportunity to work with experienced technology professionals and prepare for a career in the Bank's Technology division. The Program not only provides program management support, but also structured learning events, training, and networking opportunities. The learning curriculum focuses on business, technical and soft skills. In the Technology Analyst Program, you will:
- Work closely with colleagues throughout our company to build relationships
- Gain the knowledge and expertise to meet the challenges critical to building a technology career within the financial services industry
- Collaborate on exciting global projects that contribute to business success and next-generation advances
The Technology Analyst Program offers development roles in Global Banking and Markets Technology division.
This line of business provides technology and operations solutions and support for the equities, electronic trading, rates and currencies, credit and structured products, commodities, sales and capital markets, and research businesses.
Under this division is the following line of business where you will be assigned to:
- Global Equities Technology - Leads the three primary businesses, active in 140 markets around the world: Execution Services (high and low touch), Client Solutions (derivatives) and Asset Management Services (prime brokerage, security lending and swaps). In addition, this group also covers Global Sales, Research, Capital Markets and the GBAM Mercury® Portal.
As an Analyst, you will be exposed to a broad range of technologies covering many diverse environments with the opportunity to work across all aspects of the software development lifecycle. You will be joining a development technology team that will challenge you to deliver and input solutions, creating or extending one of the many in-house software applications. These operate complex trading systems using languages such as Java, C++, .NET and Python to power and improve our business. In today’s market it is technology that turns trading strategy into a trading profit, putting us ahead of our competitors.
- Final year undergraduate/Master’s student (Able to join July 2020)
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Major in computer engineering, computer science, information systems or related area
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Being comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- Strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive
- Show a keen interest and passion in Computing and Technology
- Strong programming foundation in OOP and knowledge of platforms such as UNIX, Windows, databases, Java, C, C++, C#, .NET and other technologies
April 29 2020
This Program is closed to applications.