2023 - Brazil - Corporate Banking Junior Analyst
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
The Brazil Corporate Banking Subsidiaries group serves a diverse corporate client base with focus on building long-term relationships. We provide our international clients with a range of services fundamental to their business, including strategic and financing advice, restructuring and risk management solutions as well as cash management solution for global clients. We serve our clients through teams of professionals that bring together the full capabilities of the bank to satisfy one goal: helping our clients succeed. On Corporate Banking Subsidiaries, your focus will be to cover Brazilian subsidiaries of Global relationships, what includes multinational companies with assets or prospecting businesses in the country. As part of the team, the successful candidate will be part of tailor made deals that drive most of the global companies with presence in Brazil.
- Developing client focused skills;
- Coordinating of Know Your Customer Process;
- Performing financial analysis;
- Conducting and coordinating of execution processes;
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for clients;
- Preparation of business materials for senior management;
- Participation in communications and interaction with deal team members (internally and with clients);
- Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
Core skills and requirements:
- Recently graduated or expecting to graduate in July 2023;
- 1-2 years of internship or relevant experience in Corporate Banking or related areas;
- Solid knowledge in finance and accounting;
- Solid knowledge of Office tools (includes advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills);
- Strong quantitative and technical skills;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese;
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines;
- Team player, excellent communication skills, attention to details and must be a quick learner.
February 28 2023