2023 Brazil Fixed Income Sales & Trading Internship Program
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
FIXED INCOME SALES
Operate at the center of global financial markets supporting insight and risk management across fixed-income, credit, currency, commodity businesses.
The team provides financing, securities clearing, settlement and custody services globally to our institutional investor clients in support of their investing and trading activities. They also work with the bank's commercial and corporate clients to provide risk management products using interest rate, equity, credit, currency and commodity derivatives, foreign exchange, fixed-income and mortgage-related products.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Students of Business, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or related courses
- Expecting to graduate in 1.5 year or more
- Fluent English is mandatory
Skills we look to fill a position in Fixed Income - Sales. Understanding these skills can help you determine if you are a good fit for us and if we are a good fit for you.
- Communication and commercial presence
- Client focus
- Problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Risk Management
- Teamwork and Accountability