2023 Brazil Equities Sales & Trading Internship Program
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
EQUITIES - SALES & TRADING INTERN
Operate at the center of global financial markets supporting insight and risk management across equities business.
The equity sales team provides research content, trade ideas (in cash and derivatives) and market color to institutional clients in order to assist client’s investing and trading activities worldwide.
The team also works closely with sales traders and equity research teams, acting as a liaison between the equity research team and the client. They also work with LATAM equity capital markets team in the case of public offerings. We also work closely to Corporate access team to provide the best access to our clients in Conferences and Non Deal Roadshows with listed and non-listed companies.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Students of Business, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or related courses
- Expecting to graduate in 1.5 year or more
- Fluent English is mandatory
Skills we look to fill a position in Equities Sales. Understanding these skills can help you determine if you are a good fit for us and if we are a good fit for you.
- Communication and commercial presence
- Client focus
- Macroeconomic knowledge
- Problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Risk Management
- Teamwork and Accountability
This Program is closed to applications.