2023 Brazil Macro Economics Research Internship Program
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
RESEARCH ECONOMICS INTERN
Provide insightful, objective and decisive macroeconomic research for institutional clients to support investment decisions in the most awarded global research house.
Economic Research provide macroeconomic, currencies, commodities, rates and derivatives analysis of critical global issues across disciplines, regions providing clients with investment ideas, market forecasts and macro overviews.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Students of Economics
- Expecting to graduate in 1.5 year or more
- Night shift students
- Fluent English is mandatory
Skills we look to fill a position in Research Economics. Understanding these skills can help you determine if you are a good fit for us and if we are a good fit for you.
- Math and Logical thinking
- Macroeconomic knowledge
- Strong Communication and writing skills
- Analytical skills
- Teamwork and Accountability
This Program is closed to applications.