2022 Brazil Equity Capital Markets Internship Program
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
EQUITY CAPITAL MARKETS INTERN
Join the premier equity powerhouse and lead the largest global equity offerings on the street
We help issuers and shareholders raise equity through primary and secondary equity offerings through multiple solutions including private placements, initial public offerings (IPOs), follow-ons, block trades and equity derivatives. Over the past 5 years, we helped our clients raise over R$300 billion being one of the most active bank for Brazilian companies in the world.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
•Students of Business, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or related courses;
•Morning or night shift students;
•Expecting to graduate in 1 year or more;
•Fluent English is mandatory.
Skills we look to fill a position in Equity Capital Markets. Understanding these skills can help you determine if you are a good fit for us and if we are a good fit for you.
- Strong knowledge in Corporate Finance;
- Macroeconomics knowledge;
- Strong Communication skills;
- Client focus;
- Teamwork and AccountabilityHow.
This Program is closed to applications.