Investment Banking Off-Cycle 2023 Analyst - Dubai
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Global Investment Banking, Off-Cycle Analyst
Job Description & Programme Overview
Our Off-cycle Analyst programme is designed to offer you a broad and exciting experience of work within Investment Banking. During your internship, you'll be gaining exposure to a variety of industry, country or product coverage teams.
The Investment Banking division is organised across industry coverage, region and product teams. Industry coverage teams include Consumer and Retail, Natural Resources, Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, Healthcare, Multi-Industries, Real Estate, Gaming and Leisure, and Technology, Media and Telecoms among others.Product teams include Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Finance and Leveraged Finance.Country coverage teams include all regions in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and are partially or fully based in regional offices. The Investment Banking division provides advice to CEOs, CFOs and Boards of Directors of our clients on strategic topics including mergers and acquisitions and capital structure.
Your training and development are our top priorities with structured support offered on the job, networking opportunities, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As an Off-cycle Analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work on projects alongside bankers in specific industry, product and country coverage groups providing you with a unique learning opportunity
- Help the team deliver solutions to clients leveraging full spectrum of the Bank's capabilities
- Actively contribute to the preparation of client presentations and underlying financial analysis
- Build relationships, knowledge and experience that will open doors to a wide range of future career opportunities
- Through our unique pooling system, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple areas, giving you a broad understanding of the investment banking profession and offer you the chance to explore your best fit for a full-time placement
- Candidates are required to be in their penultimate year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university or recent graduates for roles starting from September 2023
- Strong A-level grades and on-track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Fluency in English is essential for all our roles and local language is required for regional roles
- For some roles within Emerging Markets (including sub-Sahara Africa, Russia and China), a knowledge of those regions is required so that support in the marketing of products, advising and coordinating the marketing effort to existing and potential investor base in the emerging markets region can be provided
- You'll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Teamwork, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Displaying analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influencing decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrating integrity and ethics by earning other's trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
Our Commitment to Conduct and Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
Good conduct and sound judgment are crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
For more information on our commitment to ESG, visit about.bankofamerica.com
Our recruitment process
Analyst Internship and Full Time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it's best to submit your application early as this will give you the best chance of being considered for the role.
We care deeply about shaping the world of work to be an equal and inclusive one - and that starts with our recruitment process. We know just how important and valuable it is to have a wide range of skills, backgrounds and experiences shaping our work and ideas. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we're proud to focus on attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent within Bank of America. Together, we aim to mirror the customers, clients and communities we serve.
What if I need workplace adjustments?
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you believe you may need a workplace adjustment in order to search for a job opening or completing an application including video interview, please contact us by emailing email@example.com. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
We offer a competitive Salary and Benefits package
January 8 2023
This Program is closed to applications.