Chief Financial Officer Group Summer Analyst - 2023 - Tokyo
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Are you interested in a finance role that focuses on experiential learning, training, and networking opportunities?
What we're looking for (Key Requirements):
- Penultimate year undergraduate/master student with outstanding academic achievement
- Major in Accounting, Finance, or General Business with good knowledge of accounting concepts or quantitative field
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive with a 'Can do' attitude and attention to detail
- Good Excel skills with ability to build and use spreadsheets; Alteryx, Tableau, Workiva experience a plus
- Fluency in English is essential
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Group is responsible for the overall financial management of Bank of America. This includes accounting, financial and regulatory reporting, balance sheet management, financial planning and analysis, treasury, investor relations, corporate investments and tax.
This role will present opportunities to those with a keen interest for the practical application of skills learned in Corporate Finance and Accounting coursework. The program has a robust learning curriculum focused on technical training, business acumen and behavioral courses, helping you develop analytical, and technical skills. The curriculum offers a blend of classroom and web-based training, which complements the hands-on experience that the Intern will have exposure to.
What you'll do (Key Responsibilities):
- Analysis and reporting of on-going operations
- Participate in system and process/control improvement projects
- Forecasting financial and non-financial trends
- Developing models and performing financial analysis of business investments
- Supporting the corporation's internal planning and management accounting functions
- Preparing external reports for shareholders and regulatory authorities
- Providing guidance on accounting policy issues
The Summer program is a 10-week program designed to provide Summer Analysts with a unique opportunity to gain an exposure to life at Bank of America and also make significant contributions to the team. The Summer Program begins with an orientation and induction to the firm. Summer Analysts are given a true associate experience, as assignments mirror full-time responsibility and include goal-setting and a formal review process.
- Access to the bank's learning hub containing a variety of learning resources, ranging from banking fundamentals to communication skills
- Structured and on-the-job training
- Networking and social opportunities
- Speaker series with senior management across all lines of business
- Corporate Social Responsibility project/learning
- Involvement in Diversity and Inclusion training/events
- Consideration for full-time employment upon graduation
As part of the graduate offering within the CFO group, our goal for the Summer Analyst program is to provide students with the opportunity to expand upon their academic foundation - specifically their technical skills, their knowledge of the industry and their familiarity with a corporate environment - and can lead to a full-time role with the bank. The summer analyst will have exposure to a broad range of finance processes including P&L and balance sheet analysis, key business drivers, scarce resources (capital, liquidity), financial markets, and highly regulated environments.
About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
January 22 2023
This Program is closed to applications.