Chief Financial Officer Group Full Time Analyst - 2023 - Tokyo
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Are you interested in a finance role that focuses on experiential learning, training, and networking opportunities?
What we're looking for:
- Final year Undergraduate/Master's student with outstanding academic achievement
- Major in Accounting, Finance, or Business with a good knowledge of accounting concepts or quantitative field
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive with a 'Can do' attitude and attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills with ability to build and use spreadsheets; Alteryx, Tableau, Workiva experience a plus
- Fluency in English is essential
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Group is responsible for the overall financial management of Bank of America. This includes accounting, financial and regulatory reporting, balance sheet management, financial planning and analysis, treasury, investor relations, corporate investments and tax.
This role will present opportunities to those with a keen interest for the practical application of skills learned in Corporate Finance and Accounting coursework. The program has a robust learning curriculum focused on technical training, business acumen and behavioral courses, helping you develop analytical, technical, and leadership skills. The curriculum offers a blend of classroom and web-based training, which complements the hands-on experience that the analysts develop in their rotational assignments.
What you'll do:
- Analysis, forecasting, and reporting of financial and non-financial trends
- Participate in key system and process/control improvement projects
- Develop models and perform financial analysis of business investments
- Support the corporation's internal planning and management accounting functions
- Prepare external reports for shareholders and regulatory authorities
- Perform management reporting and provide financial analysis for internal stakeholders
- Support the finance function by using analytical methods & tools to interpret large & complex data sets: data collection, querying, and analysis
As a full time analyst, you will begin your career at Bank of America with an extensive training program. The program is a combination of classroom instruction, e-learning modules, case studies, and presentations. Throughout the program, you will have ample opportunities to work closely with professionals and peers throughout our organization. This is a great opportunity to build a network of colleagues from across the company that will prove to be a tremendous resource to you throughout your career.
This is a two-year program that provides analysts with the opportunity to move through rotational assignments within the CFO organization partnering with different business functions and working in the following areas of Finance - including Global Banking and Markets, Treasury, and Global Financial Control. This rotational process helps analysts develop a solid knowledge base of the functional areas of the CFO group and a broad range of skills including exposure to financial acumen in P&L and balance sheet analysis, key business drivers, managing scarce resources (capital, liquidity), financial markets, and highly regulated environments.
About Bank of America:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
December 14 2022
This Program is closed to applications.