Global Transaction Services Summer Analyst - 2023 - Tokyo
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Be part of a team that is driving digital innovation into the transaction banking world through the power of new technology.
What we're looking for:
- Penultimate year Undergraduate/Master's degree student with outstanding academic achievement
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- A strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrates energy and initiative
- Positive approach and open to learning new skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries
Global Transaction Services (GTS) is a core business for Bank of America's global franchise. The GTS business provides global working capital solutions including liquidity management, payments and receipts, trade and supply chain finance, foreign exchange and commercial card services to three million small businesses, thousands of middle market companies, and to multinational corporations, financial institutions and governments around the world.
Since 1947, Bank of America has been offering working capital solutions in Asia Pacific tailored to meet the growing needs of our clients with diverse geographic presence. As a Summer Analyst within Global Transaction Services, you will work closely with GTS professionals on strategic business initiatives and projects.
Placement of Summer Analysts is determined during the hiring process where we match the business needs and the interests/skills of the Summer Analyst. The various teams in GTS include:
- Corporate Treasury Sales
- Financial Institutions (FI) Treasury Sales
- Treasury Product Solutions
- Asia Trade & Supply Chain Solutions
What you'll do:
- Manage projects, understand the requirements of the project and practice time management, project planning and execution skills to complete your project within the relevant timeframe
- Prepare presentation and other materials to support delivery of proposals to clients / prospective clients
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Participate in meetings/calls with clients and follow up any action points where required
- Create various client or internal documents, materials, reports and data inventories as required
- Proactively network internally to learn more about the business as well as report back on business initiatives worked on
- Integrate as a team member and communicate with the team on project milestones
- Support the team to solve client needs and generate revenue for the bank
- Learn from, and work with, teams across the business, including senior managers within your team, experts in other areas of the firm and colleagues from around the globe
The Summer program is a 10-week program designed to provide Summer Analysts with a unique opportunity to gain an exposure to life at Bank of America and also make significant contributions to the team. The Summer program begins with an orientation and induction to the firm. Summer Analysts are given a true associate experience, as assignments mirror full-time responsibility and include goal-setting and a formal review process.
- Access to the bank's learning hub containing a variety of learning resources, ranging from banking fundamentals to communication skills
- Structured and on-the-job training
- Networking and social opportunities
- Speaker series with senior management across all lines of business
- Corporate Social Responsibility project/learning
- Involvement in Diversity and Inclusion training/events
- Consideration for full-time employment upon graduation
About Bank of America
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
January 22 2023
This Program is closed to applications.