Global Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program - 2023
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Global Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program – 2023
Job Description & Program Overview
We believe Bank of America can do more for our clients than any other financial services firm. We understand the challenges our clients face around the world, and we use the full resources of our company to help them achieve their goals. Our solutions span the complete range of advisory, capital raising, banking, treasury and liquidity, sales and trading, and research capabilities.
Our Global Corporate & Investment Banking business focuses on building long-term relationships with more than 3,000 large U.S. and multinational corporations, financial institutions and financial sponsors. We provide strong advisory expertise, capitalizing on powerful mergers and acquisitions, corporate banking, treasury, debt and equity product expertise to deliver integrated financial solutions. Within a focused industry or product group, summer analysts help orchestrate capital raising and strategic advisory transactions. Our Summer Analyst program is designed to offer you a broad and exciting experience of work as a full time Investment Banking analyst.
During the summer you will be placed within one of our industry, country or product coverage teams. Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for clients
- Participation in due diligence sessions, communication and interaction with deal team members
- Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation time frame between December 2023 and June 2024
- Must demonstrate a track record of superior performance in extracurricular and professional activities
- 3.5 minimum GPA preferred
- Must have a combination of strong quantitative/analytical skills, attention to detail and client focus
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Assertiveness, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic, team focus
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
- Dedication to building a career in the investment banking industry
(If you are interested in Leveraged Finance New York or our new ESG Advisory group please apply to the Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program to be considered. If you are interested in Leveraged Finance Charlotte please apply to the Capital Markets Summer Analyst Program to be considered.)
Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other parties.
This Program is closed to applications.