Enterprise Credit EMEA Summer 2023 Analyst - Frankfurt
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Enterprise Credit EMEA, Summer Analyst
Job Description & Program Overview
Our Enterprise Credit Summer Analyst Programme is designed to offer candidates the opportunity to work within our credit underwriting business. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in our Global Corporate Investment Banking Credit (GCIB) team.
The GCIB Credit EMEA team's fundamental role is to assess a counterparty's credit risk, which requires a deep understanding of a company's industry, competitive position, strategy and financial performance. You will become a core member of the client coverage team from Day 1 and will help to underwrite, structure, execute and monitor both new and existing Corporate and Financial Institution clients. You will be tasked with completing risk rating scorecards using the banks internal methodology and writing credit approval and monitoring memos, as well as working on key client transactions if the opportunity arises. GCIB Credit EMEA is primarily split into three groups - Corporates Financial Institutions (FI) and Leveraged Finance - covering key relationships and geographies across Europe, the Middle East & Africa. All areas work closely with key partners including Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Debt Capital Markets, Sales & Trading and Global Treasury Management, providing multi product solutions to national champion and world class clients.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the programme in addition to on-the-job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
Our team orientated and inclusive culture means we recognize and embrace diversity of thought, style and background.
As a Summer Analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Perform intensive qualitative and quantitative credit analysis to assess a counterparty's credit risk which supports business objectives
- Present recommendations to Senior colleagues in both written and verbal format
- Undertake industry/sector reviews identifying risk, trends and recommendations
- Work on in-flight projects and initiatives to support the Enterprise Credit mandate
- Be a key member of the team where you will be expected to add value from the beginning of the programme
- Candidates are required to be in their penultimate year of studies pursuing a Degree from an accredited college or university
- On track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent) in any degree discipline
- Fluency in English is essential for all roles and a second language may be advantageous
- Demonstrate accountability and productivity
- Displays conclusion-oriented analytical skills, ideally supported by attention to detail and a good understanding of global financial markets, products and tools
- Be able to influence decisions and outcomes through written and oral effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong work organisational skills with an ability to prioritise and work under pressure. Ability and willingness to work as part of a team is essential
- Be able to promote cooperation and commitment within a team environment to achieve goals and deliverables
- Demonstrate integrity and ethics by earning other's trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
The worlds of sustainable finance, workplace culture and technology are evolving fast. Together we can shape them to be smarter, greener, safer and more inclusive.
At Bank of America, we care deeply about our planet and the people on it. That's why each year we provide billions of dollars in financing for sustainable business activities. We develop emerging technology to help organizations gain funding more safely, rapidly and globally than ever.
Join us and we'll help you shape your own world through opportunities to learn, grow and belong. You'll work in collaborative global teams with mentorship programs, employee networks and events to build friendships and support.
As a valued member of our team with responsibilities from day one, we'll ask that you take the time to understand our Code of Conduct and how we manage risk.
We need all kinds of people, perspectives and skills, so if you're as passionate as we are about making the world better, this could be the opportunity for you.
Our recruitment process
Analyst internship and full-time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it's best to submit your application early as this will give you the best chance of being considered for the role.
We care deeply about shaping the world of work to be an equal and inclusive one - and that starts with our recruitment process. We know just how important and valuable it is to have a wide range of skills, backgrounds and experiences shaping our work and ideas. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we're proud to focus on attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent within Bank of America. Together, we aim to mirror the customers, clients and communities we serve.
What if I need workplace adjustments?
We're committed to ensuring our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you need a workplace adjustment to search for a job opening, need help completing your application or video interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We'll get back to you within two business days.
We offer a competitive Salary and Benefits package
December 7 2022
This Program is closed to applications.