Real Estate Syndications Summer Analyst Program - 2023
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Job Description & Program Overview
Our Global Markets business offers sales and trading services, including research, to institutional clients across fixed-income, credit, currency, and commodity and equity businesses. Global Markets product coverage includes securities and derivative products in both the primary and secondary markets.
As a summer analyst, your responsibilities may include:
- Analyzing and proposing deal structures, draft term sheets and participate in negotiating documents
- Drafting offering memorandums, other marketing materials, pitches and presentations
- Financial statement analysis, financial covenant analysis and financial modeling
- Interaction with potential investors to assist them in their due diligence process
- Preparation of comparable analyses, fee memos, various internal reports and maintain deal files
- Supporting senior structuring, syndicate and distribution colleagues in interaction with issuer and investor clients
- Assisting in coordinating and launching syndicated transactions
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2023 and June 2024
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- Candidates must demonstrate a combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, strategic and creative thinking, and strong written and oral communications skills
- Superior analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Other desired characteristics include: integrity, attention to detail, assertiveness, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic and team focus
- Strong desire to pursue a career in the real estate industry
- Background in real estate, finance, accounting, economics or a related area is preferred
Pay and benefits information for the states of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, Rhode Island and Washington, and for Albany County, New York; Jersey City, New Jersey; Ithaca, New York; New York, New York; or Westchester County, New York.
This Program is closed to applications.