Wealth Management Analyst Program - Investment Solutions Group 2023
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Job Description & Program Overview
Bank of America provides comprehensive wealth management solutions to all client levels (including affluent and high-net-worth clients) through our Merrill (including the Investment Solutions Group - ISG), Bank of America Private Bank and Global Strategy & Enterprise Platforms teams.
Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of financial products and services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration, and family trust stewardship.
Our Wealth Management Analyst Program is designed to offer you a structured two-year program experience including extensive on the job training, in addition to educational speaker events, coaching and mentorship. Throughout the program, participants will be aligned to one of the following business areas:
- Investment Solutions Group (ISG) - includes our Chief Investment Office, Investment Product and Platform team, Alternative Investments team (including Specialty Asset Management) and the Specialist Organization)
- Private Bank
- Retirement and Personal Wealth Solutions
- Global Corporate Strategy
As an analyst in ISG, your key tasks and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Developing & providing thought leadership on wealth management, investment strategy, and global markets working closely with our BofA Global Research team and third party experts. Developing and delivering Sustainable & Impact Investment views and portfolios
- Delivering strategic and tactical asset allocation views, investment advice and in-depth guidance on portfolio strategies, platform development, and personal retirement solutions
- Constructing, developing, delivering and maintaining portfolio management solutions by developing and maintaining robust frameworks, services and tools to deliver goals-based wealth management
- Sourcing, originating, and providing ongoing product and platform management for alternative investment products
- Delivering capital market (including fixed income and equity) expertise to advisors through advice, thought leadership, trading, and solutions across platforms
- Assisting advisors to acquire, retain, and grow assets by developing & implementing asset allocation, portfolio construction, and investment guidance based on CIO views
- Managing the execution of client service activities such as initiating and monitoring account opening and asset transfers
- Handling client inquiries, coordinating with specialists and service centers to deliver an integrated service to the client
- Conducting due diligence research projects, on client accounts or to maintain department industry research and report information
- Providing administrative coordination with trading, operations, and client service areas
- Performing service and fulfillment activities to meet Philanthropic Solutions client needs and expectations
- Efficiently use solutions oversight and data analytics to support processes across the Investment Solutions Group and promote the development and sharing of data, modeling, resources and overall intellectual processing
- Researching and organizing various topic data such as global macro and policy issues, financial market themes, and other industry information
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation date between December 2022 - August 2023
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- Demonstrated record of achievement, such as extracurricular activities or leadership roles
- Finance knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- The ability to inspire a strong sense of camaraderie
- Able to think independently, work collaboratively and strong time management skills
- Technical skills such as Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are advantageous
Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role.
Travel: On needs basis
Full / Part-time: Fulltime
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Shift: 1st Shift
Pay and benefits information for the states of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, Rhode Island and Washington, and for Albany County, New York; Jersey City, New Jersey; Ithaca, New York; New York, New York; or Westchester County, New York.
This Program is closed to applications.