Global Capital Markets (ECM & DCM) Off-Cycle 2023 Analyst - London
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Global Capital Markets, Off-cycle Analyst (ECM & DCM)
Job Description & Programme Overview
Our Off-cycle Analyst programme is designed to offer you a broad and exciting experience of what it is like to work as a Capital Markets analyst. Analysts in our Global Capital Markets team are involved in originating and executing a wide variety of debt and equity solutions for our clients.
You will work with our Global Capital Markets partners, in addition to our Corporate and Investment bankers, to support with advising clients on optimal methods to access financing, whether for acquisitions, general financing or strengthening of balance sheets. You'll be assigned to either Debt Capital Markets (DCM) or Equity Capital Markets (ECM) but will benefit from exposure to and connectivity with both groups throughout the internship.
As an Off-cycle Analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist DCM or ECM professionals with deal origination and execution across a diverse range of product areas
- Work as a product specialist directly with our clients at top management level to create and deliver financing solutions through ECM (equity, equity-linked and/or derivative) or DCM (bonds, loans, FX and rates) products
- Develop a strong understanding of market fundamentals and be able to make market-informed contributions on a broad array of financing strategies that address clients' specific needs
- Design highly tailored presentations for clients to outline solutions to their financing needs (e.g. general corporate financing, acquisition financing)
- Work on live transactions and interact with clients and professionals from across the Bank as you build your network and experience
- Work closely with Investment Banking teams on client coverage and origination
- Work with sales teams and traders in Global Markets to coordinate and manage live deal executions, and liaise with Global Research to stay informed on the latest market developments
- Candidates are required to be in their penultimate or year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university
- Applications are accepted from a diverse range of degree disciplines such as the arts and humanities, as well as numerically focused subjects such as economics, mathematics, science and engineering
- Fluency in English is essential for all roles and the local language is required for regional roles
- Strong A-level grades and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent)
- You'll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Teamwork, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Displaying analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influencing decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrating integrity and ethics by earning other's trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
- For some roles within EMEA's Emerging Markets, a knowledge of those regions is required so that support in the marketing of products, advising and coordinating the marketing effort to existing and potential investor base in the emerging markets region can be provided
The worlds of sustainable finance, workplace culture and technology are evolving fast. Together we can shape them to be smarter, greener, safer and more inclusive.
At Bank of America, we care deeply about our planet and the people on it. That's why each year we provide billions of dollars in financing for sustainable business activities. We develop emerging technology to help organisations gain funding more safely, rapidly and globally than ever.
Join us and we'll help you shape your own world through opportunities to learn, grow and belong. You'll work in collaborative global teams with mentorship programmes, employee networks and events to build friendships and support.
As a valued member of our team with responsibilities from day one, we'll ask that you take the time to understand our Code of Conduct and how we manage risk.
We need all kinds of people, perspectives and skills, so if you're as passionate as we are about making the world better, this could be the opportunity for you.
Our recruitment process
Analyst Internship and Full Time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it's best to submit your application early as this will give you the best chance of being considered for the role.
We care deeply about shaping the world of work to be an equal and inclusive one - and that starts with our recruitment process. We know just how important and valuable it is to have a wide range of skills, backgrounds and experiences shaping our work and ideas. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we're proud to focus on attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent within Bank of America. Together, we aim to mirror the customers, clients and communities we serve.
What if I need workplace adjustments?
We're committed to ensuring our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you need a workplace adjustment to search for a job opening, need help completing your application or video interview, please email email@example.com and let us know. We'll get back to you within two business days.
We offer a competitive Salary and Benefits package
November 30 2022
This Program is closed to applications.