2023 Careers Launchpad Diversity & Inclusion Forum: Market Makers
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
At Bank of America, we realize the power of our people and value our differences - in thought, style, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, culture, ethnicity and experience - recognizing that our diversity makes us a stronger company. Diversity and inclusion are central to our company's values, and we are proud to be widely recognized for our workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
Whether you are in the early stages of exploring or have decided on a career path, Bank of America invites interested freshman & sophomores to apply for the chance to meet our team of recruiters and professionals this Spring! Selected students will enjoy an all-inclusive experience at our corporate headquarters in New York, New York!
As an attendee, you will receive business-specific seminars, join dynamic discussions on diversity and inclusion, interview for Summer 2024 internships, while building your professional network along the way!
This diversity and inclusion forum supports the bank's commitment to equity and inclusion by recognizing top campus talent from historically underrepresented backgrounds in the financial services industry; specifically Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, women, LGBTQ+, military veterans and people with disabilities, for the fast-paced internship recruiting process. Although this forum is targeted to prepare students from historically underrepresented backgrounds, all students are encouraged to apply. We also encourage students attending Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Hispanic Serving Institutions, and Women's Colleges based in the United States to apply! Selected students will be considered for 2024 summer programs.
Our global banking client-facing businesses in Market Makers provide financial solutions to individuals, institutions, and companies of all sizes.
Participating teams include:
- Enterprise Credit: Enterprise Credit is comprised of Commercial Banking and Business Banking business units. They are responsible for the extension of credit to other institutions and cover all aspects of the underwriting process. They provide an aligned, single fulfillment and servicing function and a streamlined delivery of credit that improves the customer experience worldwide.
- Global Corporate Investment Banking: Focuses on building long-term relationships with more than 3,000 large U.S. and multinational corporations, financial institutions and financial sponsors. We provide strong advisory expertise, capitalizing on powerful mergers and acquisitions, corporate banking, treasury, debt and equity product expertise to deliver integrated financial solutions.
- Global Markets: Our Global Markets business offers sales and trading services, including research, to institutional clients across fixed-income, credit, currency, and commodity and equity businesses. Global Markets product coverage includes securities and derivative products in both the primary and secondary markets.
- Global Transaction Services: This team is dedicated to turning technology advances into treasury solutions for our clients globally - across all segments and industries.
- Wealth Management: Members of this team create innovative solutions to deliver wealth and asset management services for high-net-worth clients including individuals, families, business owners, and institutions by drawing in strategic industry and market insights.
Applicants chosen for consideration will be invited to (a) complete a pre-recorded video submission and (b) indicate the internship programs from the list of businesses above for which they would like to be considere
- This process will help determine which business-specific seminars and small group sessions participating students attend
While student applications are limited to one career path we will consider applicants for all businesses based on capacity.
Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2024 and June 2026. Students who have accepted a Summer 2023 internship offer at Bank of America are not eligible to apply.
December 31 2022
This Program is closed to applications.