Wealth Management Analyst Program - Private Bank 2023
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Job Description & Program Overview
Bank of America Private Bank is a leading wealth management organization providing vast resources and customized solutions to help meet clients' unique wealth structuring, investment management, banking and credit needs. Clients are served by teams of experienced advisors offering a range of sophisticated financial services, including investment management, financial and succession planning, philanthropic and specialty asset management, family office services, custom credit solutions, financial administration and family trust stewardship.
Bank of America Private Bank is a part of the Global Wealth and Investment Management unit of Bank of America, N.A., which is a global leader in wealth management, private banking and retail brokerage. Bank of America Private Bank employs more than 4,100 professionals and maintains 135 offices in 34 states.
Our Wealth Management Analyst Program is designed to offer you a structured program experience including extensive on the job training, in addition to educational speaker events, coaching and mentorship. It provides the opportunity to work in and learn about various groups within the Private Bank including Relationship Management, Trust & Wealth Structuring, and Investment Management.
As an analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Conducting research projects, on client accounts or to maintain department industry research and report information
- Other relevant, strategic projects as needed
- Managing the execution of client service activities such as initiating and monitoring account opening and asset transfers
- Handling client inquiries, coordinating with specialists, and service centers to deliver an integrated service to the client
- Servicing and account maintenance activities, which are primarily trust/fiduciary-related that include trust accounting transactions, deposits/transfers
- Providing administrative coordination with trading, operations, and client service areas
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation date between December 2022 - August 2023
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- Demonstrated record of achievement, such as extracurricular activities or leadership roles
- Finance knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- The ability to inspire a strong sense of camaraderie
- Able to think independently, work collaboratively and strong time management skills
- Technical skills such as Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook are advantageous
Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role.
Travel: On needs basis
Full / Part-time: Fulltime
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Shift: 1st Shift
Pay and benefits information for the states of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, Rhode Island and Washington, and for Albany County, New York; Jersey City, New Jersey; Ithaca, New York; New York, New York; or Westchester County, New York.
This Program is closed to applications.