Strategy & Management Summer Associate Program - 2023
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Job Description & Program Overview
Strategy & Management Summer Associate Program
What would you like the power to do?
At Bank of America, we ask this question every day of all those we serve. It is at the core of how we live our values, deliver our purpose, and achieve responsible growth. Joining Bank of America will give you the opportunity grow your leadership career at a leading financial services and technology firm, with values focused on our clients, teammates, and the communities we serve.
Strategy and Management Program
In preparation for your future at Bank of America, the Strategy & Management Program embeds you in Bank of America's, Business Ventures, which is focused on driving strategic, growth initiatives across our Consumer & Small Business organization. You will be part of the leading consumer financial services organization in the world, comprised of 70,000+ teammates, serving 66 million clients, and consistently recognized for excellence, including 125+ industry awards in 2021 (Best Bank & Digital Bank, Best Bank for College Students, Most Innovative Bank, #1 Overall for Client Experience, Best Bank for Small Businesses, Top Company for Diversity Leadership, Best Workplace for Women, etc.).
As part of Bank of America's Business Ventures, you will be exposed to multiple business units, giving you first-hand experience with FinTech, artificial intelligence, big data, product innovation and business strategy. You will be put in positions to drive initiatives that have the potential to shape industries, given our reach (10 billion annual client interactions, 4,000+ financial centers nationwide) and cutting-edge expertise (4,000 patents, 6,000 teammates are inventors). From day one, you will receive career support from a dedicated team of resources from our Campus recruitment team and development from our Award-Winning Academy at Bank of America (Link).
The goal of the program is to equip you to be a future senior leader at Bank of America by providing you with direct experience in FinTech, Strategy, Innovation, and Management.
Full-time program will accelerate your career
- A two-year program, designed to develop Bank of America's future leaders by providing an experience to work in multiple business units with senior leaders and industry experts
- During the program you will be embedded in Bank of America's, Business Ventures organization, where you will take part in a comprehensive training program while working in a cross-functional capacity to shape the future of the Consumer & Small Business line of business
- You will drive strategic initiatives across high-visibility and fast-growing areas of the business, including FinTech, Product Innovation, Client Segmentation, Client Experience, Strategic Ventures, Portfolio Management, and Business Intelligence
- You will learn about and leverage the latest emerging technology (AI, Cloud, Automation, Personalization) to evolve our business
The Internship is a precursor to the full-time program
- Join Bank of America's, Business Ventures organization to get a preview of the two-year rotation program
- Participate in team-based work assignments aligned to high priority strategic initiatives that span business units like Product, Digital, Small Business, etc.
- Gain an extensive understanding of the business, and opportunities available through exposure to senior leaders, and industry-recognized experts at Bank of America
- Partner with interns across the firm to participate in Bank-sponsored volunteer and Environmental, Social, & Governance initiatives
You're a person who (required skills)
- pursuing an MBA from a college or university with a graduation between Dec 2023 and June 2024 (3.2 minimum GPA preferred)
- Has 3-5 years pre-MBA work experience with a demonstrated record of achievement
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and an intense focus on achieving results
- Builds and nurtures strong relationships, while collaborating to get things done
- Displays curiosity and a learning mindset, while adapting quickly and positively with change
- Possesses strong logical reasoning, as well as verbal and written communication skills
You'll be better prepared if you (desired skills)
- Are excited about enabling financial service solutions for Consumer & Small Business clients and reimagining the future of banking
- Have been part of high-performing teams or organizations
- Experience leading and organizing projects
We're a culture that
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect to, and meet the diverse needs of our 66 million clients
- Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help teammates achieve their goals
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting communities around the world by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving they need to remain vibrant and vital
Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role. Bank of America does not complete third party forms from colleges, universities, or other third parties.
Travel: On needs basis
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Shift: 1st Shift
Location: Charlotte, NC, Boston, MA, New York, NY
Pay and benefits information for the states of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, Rhode Island and Washington, and for Albany County, New York; Jersey City, New Jersey; Ithaca, New York; New York, New York; or Westchester County, New York.
This Program is closed to applications.