Global Technology Software Engineer 2023 Analyst - Bromley
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Global Technology, Software Engineer, Full Time Analyst
Bromley, United Kingdom
Programme Overview & Job Description
Our leading Graduate Analyst Program offers you the opportunity to fully integrate into one team, allowing you to contribute straightaway. Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program, in addition to on-the-job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
Graduates start the program with a comprehensive induction. To further aid your development throughout the remainder of the program we offer an extensive learning curriculum focused on technical skills, business acumen, financial skills and soft skills. The learning curriculum is a combination of instructor and virtual led training, and e-learning modules. As an Analyst, you may be working closely with colleagues from various regions, reflecting the global nature of our business. This is a great opportunity to build a network of colleagues from across the company that will be a tremendous resource to you throughout your career.
Software Engineer/Developer: Key tasks and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical excellence to design, develop, and maintain state-of-the-art technology applications utilising technologies such as Java/EJB's, C++, .NET, Python and Web services
- Gather and translate internal and external client requirements into technical design specifications, business process reengineering
- Code solutions, unit tests, and ensures the solution can be integrated successfully into the overall application/system with clear, robust, and well-tested interfaces
- Participates and contributes to the delivery/release (CI/CD) events. e.g. branching timelines, pull requests, issue triage, merge/conflict resolution, release notes
- Candidates are required to be a recent graduate (2022) or in their final year of study at an accredited college or university with a 2023 graduation / completion of studies
- On track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Show demonstrable evidence of self-learning outside of studies, and efforts to advance technical skills
- Display clear motivation for exploring a Technology career within financial services
- Demonstrate capacity for innovative thinking and strong problem solving
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to interact with a variety of people
- Display evidence of strong team-work, leadership and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a pre-requisite
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other's trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
The worlds of sustainable finance, workplace culture and technology are evolving fast. Together we can shape them to be smarter, greener, safer and more inclusive.
At Bank of America, we care deeply about our planet and the people on it. That's why each year we provide billions of dollars in financing for sustainable business activities. We develop emerging technology to help organizations gain funding more safely, rapidly and globally than ever.
Join us and we'll help you shape your own world through opportunities to learn, grow and belong. You'll work in collaborative global teams with mentorship programmes, employee networks and events to build friendships and support.
As a valued member of our team with responsibilities from day one, we'll ask that you take the time to understand our Code of Conduct and how we manage risk.
We need all kinds of people, perspectives and skills, so if you're as passionate as we are about making the world better, this could be the opportunity for you.
Our recruitment process
Analyst internship and full-time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it's best to submit your application early as this will give you the best chance of being considered for the role.
We care deeply about shaping the world of work to be an equal and inclusive one - and that starts with our recruitment process. We know just how important and valuable it is to have a wide range of skills, backgrounds and experiences shaping our work and ideas. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we're proud to focus on attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent within Bank of America. Together, we aim to mirror the customers, clients and communities we serve.
What if I need workplace adjustments?
We're committed to ensuring our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you need a workplace adjustment to search for a job opening, need help completing your application or video interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We'll get back to you within two business days.
We offer a competitive Salary and Benefits package.
November 30 2022
This Program is closed to applications.