Consumer Banking Summer Analyst Program
Job Description & Program Overview
The Consumer Banking Summer Analyst Program develops future leaders while engaging them in challenging and business critical assignments in both non-client facing and client facing roles. The internship program offers candidates a 10 week summer program in one of several areas of the Consumer Bank organization. Examples of these areas are Financial Centers, Merrill Edge and Preferred & Small Business Banking.
Financial Centers provide exposure to the retail banking client facing roles serving consumer and small business relationships including but not limited to: Digital Ambassadors, Relationship Bankers and Relationship Managers.
- Opportunities available in: Boston, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, and Dallas
Training and Development
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, as well as educational speaker events and mentorship throughout. Additionally, this program includes a national curriculum that provides web based learning/technical training and professional development opportunities. As a summer intern, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Applying your financial acumen and analytical skills to support a variety of projects as required by our customers and business leaders
- Conducting product, market, and client research
- Developing business acumen and understanding of the markets
- Reporting and analysis
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Assisting in business development
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2017 and June 2019 (sophomores and juniors)
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- A history of high achievement
- An entrepreneurial mindset and motivation to succeed
- Confident and engaging presence
- Concise, inspiring communication skills
- A client-focus mentality
- Strong interest in advisory type roles
- Please note, if offered a full time opportunity following your internship you will need to be geographically flexible with regards to your work location to be eligible
Bank of America is unable to consider candidates that will require visa sponsorship now, or in the future, for this specific role.
Travel: As needed basis
Full / Part-time: Fulltime
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Shift: 1st Shift
This Program is closed to applications.