EMEA | Stockholm | Corporate Banking | Off-Cycle Analyst Programme
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Global Corporate Banking, Off-Cycle Analyst
Job Description & Program Overview
Our Off-Cycle Analyst program is designed to offer you a broad and exciting experience of work as a full time Corporate Banking analyst. During your internship you will be placed within one of our country coverage teams, working across a diverse range of industries and products.
Global Corporate Banking is focused on relationship management of large cap global corporate and financial institution clients, managing the day-to-day relationship as well as origination of new business with specific responsibility for delivering financing, treasury and risk management advice and execution to our clients globally.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As an Off-Cycle Analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist Global Corporate Banking professionals in relationship management, origination and execution across a diverse set of product areas
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our clients, the industries in which they operate and how the bank helps support both their growth aspirations and day-to-day banking requirements
- Provide market-informed judgments on a broad array of financing strategies to address clients' specific needs
- Help prepare detailed financial models and analytical presentations to provide advice across the capital structure
- Become proficient at credit analysis and the various metrics used to price and structure various debt instruments
- Gain familiarity with the legal and documentation aspects of various debt instruments
- Work on live transactions and interact with clients as you build your network and experience
- Help to generate ideas and cross selling opportunities for new and existing clients
- Assist in the development of client specific analysis (e.g. capital structure, acquisition finance)
- Work closely with Investment Banking Capital Markets and Global Transaction Services teams on client coverage and origination
- Candidates are required to be a recent graduate, or in their penultimate or final year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university
- Applications are accepted from a diverse range of degree disciplines such as the arts and humanities, as well as numerically focused subjects such as economics and mathematics
- Fluency in English is essential for all roles and fluency in a Nordic language is preferred
- Strong A-level grades and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent)
- You'll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Team-work, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Displays analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
Our Commitment to Conduct and Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organization understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
For more information on our commitment to ESG, visit about.bankofamerica.com
Analyst Internship and Full time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once applications open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it is best to submit your application early and not waiting until the deadline.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependents, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
What if I need workplace adjustments?
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you believe you may need a workplace adjustment in order to search for a job opening or completing an application including video interview, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
We offer a competitive Salary and Benefits package
This Program is closed to applications.