Spring Insight Week 2019
Spring Insight Program 2019
With a presence in Europe, the Middle East and Africa for more than 90 years and offices in 21 countries, we combine local knowledge and global expertise to offer products and services to Global Corporate and Investment Banking, and Global Markets clients.
We know that being a diverse and inclusive company makes us stronger. It’s through our diversity that we bring our clients across the world different perspectives and experiences, helping us better serve their unique needs. We’re focused on having an inclusive workplace where all employees can be themselves, achieve personal success and contribute to the responsible growth of our company.
We are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. We deliver on this through a strategy of responsible growth and a focus on environmental, social and governance (ESG) leadership. Through our ESG efforts, we are driving growth—investing in the success of our employees, helping to create jobs, develop communities, foster economic mobility and address some of society’s biggest challenges—while managing risk and providing a return to our stakeholders.
Get a head start on your career by taking part in an insight week during your first year of a three year degree, or second year of a four year degree. The program will introduce you to the wide range of careers available in an investment bank from Corporate Banking to Sales & Trading to Technology. You’ll have the opportunity to be fast-tracked and earn a place on our summer internship program the following year.
As a Spring Insight program participant, you can expect to:
- Experience the work and culture of the whole organization
- Gain an insight into the business areas where internships are available
- Have exposure to two lines of business of your choice through work shadowing
- Develop key skills including tools to navigate the recruitment process
- Have multiple networking opportunities with business representatives
- Develop a network of students from across EMEA
- Candidates should be pursuing an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university expecting to graduate in 2021
- Should have obtained strong A levels or equivalent
- Studying towards any degree subject
- Strong academics are important but you’ll also need to demonstrate key qualities such as team-work, leadership and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Fluency in English and a second language desirable
- Complete the online application form and upload your CV
- Complete the online Situational Judgment Assessment
- Successful applications will be invited to take part in a telephone interview
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
January 3 2019
This Program is closed to applications.