EMEA | South Africa | Research | Analyst Off-Cycle Programme
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Our Global Research organization supports the institutional sales and trading teams and their clients. Our research analysts provide insightful, objective and decisive research designed to enable their clients to make informed investment decisions. Our Global Research business is comprised of Equity, Credit, Macro Economic Research, and Investment and Derivatives Strategy that together, serve our institutional sales and trading teams and their clients.
As an off-cycle analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Assembling historical financial models using SEC filings, company conference calls, and press releases
• Conducting financial, statistical and industry analysis on companies and the industry to support the team’s investment thesis
• Learning fundamentals of industry and companies covered by the team, and researching sector trends that may impact company/sector recommendations
• Writing short notes and lengthy reports (primers) on economies, markets and/or industries; writing sections of daily, weekly, or monthly reports
• Initiating and building relationships with clients to develop a network of contacts appropriate to the industry, country or asset market covered
• Gaining insight into tradable financial instruments and structures within equity, interest rate, FX and commodity derivatives markets as you build a strong platform to launch your career
Stage 1: Online Application Form
Stage 2: Online Situational Judgement Test
Stage 3: Your application will be reviewed and successful applicants will be invited to attend an assessment centre in Johannesburg
Applicants may be requested to attend further interviews.
September 18 2018
This Program is closed to applications.