EMEA | South Africa | Investment Banking | Analyst Off-Cycle Programme
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
The Investment Banking division provides advice to CEOs, CFOs and Boards of Directors of our clients on strategic topics including mergers and acquisitions and capital structure. Our bankers also work closely with product specialists in Equity Capital Markets and Debt Capital Markets and Corporate Banking to originate and execute debt and equity financing and treasury solutions for our clients.
The Investment Banking division is organized across industry coverage, country/region, and product teams. Industry coverage teams include Consumer and Retail, Energy and Power, Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, Healthcare, Multi-Industries, Real Estate, Gaming and Leisure, and Telecoms, Media and Technology among others. Product teams include Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Finance and Leveraged Finance. Country teams include all regions in EMEA and are partially or fully based in regional offices.
As an off-cycle analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Work on projects alongside bankers in specific industry, product and country coverage groups, providing you with a unique learning opportunity
• Help the team deliver solutions to clients leveraging full spectrum of the bank's capabilities
• Actively contribute to the preparation of client presentations and underlying financial analysis
• Build relationships, knowledge and experience that will open doors to a wide range of future career opportunities
• Through our unique pooling system, you will have the opportunity to work in industry, product and coverage groups to give you a first-hand understanding of the investment banking profession and offer you the chance to explore your best fit for full-time placement
Stage 1: Online Application Form
Stage 2: Online Situational Judgement Test
Stage 3: Your application will be reviewed and successful applicants will be invited to attend an assessment centre in Johannesburg
Applicants may be requested to attend further interviews.
September 18 2018
This Program is closed to applications.