EMEA | South Africa | Global Markets | Analyst Off-Cycle Programme
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Global Markets delivers a wide range of securities products and services, powerful sales and trading capabilities and deep risk management expertise across asset classes. Closely aligned with Global Corporate & Investment Banking's client-managed groups, Global Markets product specialists anticipate and meet the needs of more than 3,000 institutional investors and 7,000 issuer clients.
Leveraging our local relationships and broad global capabilities, we provide our clients with creative and innovative ideas and market insights, trading services, analytics and new products across a broad spectrum of asset classes. These range from interest rate and credit products, foreign exchange, real estate and commodities to cash equities and equity-linked products - all with the goal of enabling our clients to maximise their performance.
As an off-cycle analyst your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Supporting the sales force in their daily activities
• Gaining exposure to client relationship management
• Preparing marketing material and working on client presentations
• Exploring sales leads through market and company research
• Delivering analytical projects around client profitability and market trends
• Supporting traders in their daily activities
• Shadowing senior members of the team and undertaking mock trading as a hands-on approach to learning the basics of risk management and market making
• Analysing client and market data to help develop and execute trades
• Building relationships, knowledge and experience to aid your career development
Stage 1: Online Application Form
Stage 2: Online Situational Judgement Test
Stage 3: Your application will be reviewed and successful applicants will be invited to attend an assessment centre in Johannesburg
Applicants may be requested to attend further interviews.
September 18 2018
This Program is closed to applications.