Global Quantitative Analytics Summer Analyst Program
Job Description & Program Overview
The Global Quantitative Analytics Summer Analyst Program is designed to develop and coach analytical and quantitative talent to be deployed throughout various Bank of America business groups. Upon completion of the program, interns have a broad range of quantitative career opportunities within the bank.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout. As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Gain real, in-depth experience applying quantitative knowledge to specific financial challenges.
- Provide a micro view of risk management in a particular business line and a macro view of risk management for the bank as a whole.
- Internship opportunities include positions within various lines of business, such as Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Corporate Finance, and Consumer Banking.
- The Quantitative Management Internship Program is meant to be a feeder pool into the full-time Quantitative Management Rotational Program for strong performers.
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a Undergraduate or Masters degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between December 2017 and June 2018 in one of the following quantitative disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Quantitative Finance
- 3.2 minimum GPA preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Technical skills/programming languages/software abilities required
- Strategic and creative thinking ability
- Experience with any of the following beneficial: Statistical analysis, predictive modeling, linear regressions, SAS, R, Matlab
Travel: On needs basis
Full / Part-time: Fulltime
Hours Per Week: 40.00
Shift: 1st Shift
This Program is closed to applications.