EMEA | Chester | Global Technology | Summer Analyst Programme (Global Information Security)
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Technology Summer Analyst (Global Information Security)
Chester, United Kingdom
Job Description & Program Overview
Our Summer Analyst program is designed to offer you a broad and exciting experience of work as a full time Technology Analyst. During the summer you will have the opportunity to participate in real delivery of technology solutions.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As a Summer Analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work with the digital forensics team to identify policy violations, compliance incidents or malicious acts
- Ensuring third party vendor processes are in accordance with bank policies
- Be involved in the infrastructure and application exception process
- Develop and produce metrics to track remediation activities
- Work with the cyber security defence team as the first response to cyber security incidents
- Being part of the GIS team offers you the opportunity to be part of a world-class information security workforce. These teams cover all aspects of Information Security including the development of strategy and policy; vulnerability identification and management; monitoring, detecting and responding to cybersecurity incidents
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelors or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between January and December 2023
- On track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Show demonstrable evidence of self-learning outside of studies, and efforts to advance technical skills
- Display clear motivation for exploring a Technology career within financial services, and a specific interest in Information Security
- Demonstrate capacity for innovative thinking and strong problem solving
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to interact with a variety of people
- Display evidence of strong team-work, leadership and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a pre-requisite
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
The world of technology is evolving fast. Together, we can help shape it to be smarter, safer and more accessible.
Here at Bank of America, we’re developing innovations in emerging fields like virtual reality, artificial intelligence and machine learning. Through our cutting-edge projects and prototypes, we help all kinds of businesses to access finance more safely, rapidly and globally than ever. And, we support our people while they make the world of technology better, too.
Join us and we’ll help you shape your own world through opportunities to learn and grow. You’ll work in collaborative global teams with mentorship programs, employee networks and events to build friendships and support.
As a valued member of our team with responsibilities from day one, we’ll ask that you take the time to understand our Code of Conduct and how we manage risk.
We need all kinds of people, perspectives and skills, so if you’re as passionate as we are about changing the world of technology, this could be the opportunity for you.
Our recruitment process
Analyst internship and full-time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it’s best to submit your application early as this will give you the best chance of being considered for the role.
We care deeply about shaping the world of work to be an equal and inclusive one – and that starts with our recruitment process. We know just how important and valuable it is to have a wide range of skills, backgrounds and experiences shaping our work and ideas. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we’re proud to focus on attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent within Bank of America. Together, we aim to mirror the customers, clients and communities we serve.
What if I need workplace adjustments?
We’re committed to ensuring our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you need a workplace adjustment to search for a job opening, need help completing your application or video interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We’ll get back to you within two business days.
We offer a competitive Salary and Benefits package
December 5 2021
This Program is closed to applications.