EMEA | London I Global Markets Sales and Trading | Off-Cycle Programme
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Global Markets Off Cycle Intern
Job Description & Program Overview
Our Global Markets Off Cycle Analyst programme is typically 3-6 months and gives our interns intensive exposure to a single Sales and Trading desk. Interns will work in an exciting and fast paced environment fully supported by their manager, buddy, mentor and HR.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As an off cycle analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the sales force in their daily activities
- Gaining exposure to client relationship management
- Preparing marketing material and working on client presentations
- Exploring sales leads through market and company research
- Delivering analytical projects around client profitability and market trends
- Supporting traders in their daily activities
- Shadowing senior members of the team and undertaking mock trading as a hands-on approach to learning the basics of risk management and market making
- Analysing client and market data to help develop and execute trades
- Following and analysing macro and company specific events as they unfold real time, and anticipating the upcoming path and outcome.
- Supporting senior structurers, traders and the salesforce across GM in their daily activities gaining maximum exposure to all of GM’s clients and products. Activities might include preparing a pitch book for a client meeting or analyzing, designing and marketing a new client solution.
- Gaining front to back exposure of GM transactions, ranging from client relationship management with Sales to risk management and pricing with Trading.
- Be part of the analytical engine of GM and deliver projects around topical themes across various asset classes (Equities, Rates, FX and Credit) by working with other key business stakeholders such as Quants or Research .
- Following and analysing macro, markets and industry specific events as they unfold real time and providing solutions to a diverse set of institutional clients
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between 2020 and 2021
- On track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- You'll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Team-working, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Demonstrates accountability and productivity and displays analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team environment to achieve goals and deliverables
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
Our Commitment to Conduct and Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organization understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
For more information on our commitment to ESG, visit about.bankofamerica.com
Analyst Internship and Full time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once applications open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it is best to submit your application early and not waiting until the deadline.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependents, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
What if I need workplace adjustments?
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you believe you may need a workplace adjustment in order to search for a job opening or completing an application including video interview, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
We offer a competitive Salary and Benefits package
January 4 2022
This Program is closed to applications.