EMEA | London | Investment Banking | Off-Cycle Analyst Programme
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Global Investment Banking, Off-Cycle Analyst
London, United Kingdom
Job Description & Program Overview
Our Off-Cycle Analyst program is designed to offer you a broad and exciting experience of work within Investment Banking. During your internship, you will be gaining exposure to a variety of industry, country or product coverage teams.
The Investment Banking division is organized across industry coverage, region and product teams. Industry coverage teams include Consumer and Retail, Natural Resources, Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, Healthcare, Multi-Industries, Real Estate, Gaming and Leisure, and Technology, Media and Telecoms among others. Product teams include Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Finance and Leveraged Finance. Country coverage teams include all regions in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and are partially or fully based in regional offices. The Investment Banking division provides advice to CEOs, CFOs and Boards of Directors of our clients on strategic topics including mergers and acquisitions and capital structure.
Your training and development is our top priority with structured support offered on the job, networking opportunities, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As an Off-cycle Analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work on projects alongside bankers in specific industry, product and country coverage groups providing you with a unique learning opportunity
- Help the team deliver solutions to clients leveraging full spectrum of the bank's capabilities
- Actively contribute to the preparation of client presentations and underlying financial analysis
- Build relationships, knowledge and experience that will open doors to a wide range of future career opportunities
- Through our unique pooling system, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple areas, giving you a broad understanding of the investment banking profession and offer you the chance to explore your best fit for a full-time placement
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university and preferably be in their penultimate year of study
- Strong A-level grades and on-track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Fluency in English is essential for all roles and a second European language may also be required for some roles
- For some roles within Emerging Markets (including sub-Sahara Africa, Russia and China), a knowledge of those regions is required so that support in the marketing of products, advising and coordinating the marketing effort to existing and potential investor base in the emerging markets region can be provided
- You'll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Team-work, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Displays analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
Our Commitment to Conduct and Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organization understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
For more information on our commitment to ESG, visit about.bankofamerica.com
Analyst Internship and Full time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once applications open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it is best to submit your application early and not waiting until the deadline.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependents, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
What if I need workplace adjustments?
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you believe you may need a workplace adjustment in order to search for a job opening or completing an application including video interview, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
We offer a competitive Salary and Benefits package
This Program is closed to applications.