EMEA | London | Equity Capital Markets | Off-Cycle Analyst Programme
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Equity Capital Markets, Off-Cycle Analyst
London, United Kingdom
Job Description & Program Overview
Our Off-Cycle Analyst program is designed to offer you a broad and exciting experience of work as a full time Equity Capital Markets (ECM) analyst. During your internship you will be assigned to Equity Capital Markets, but will also benefit from exposure to and connectivity with Debt Capital Markets.
Your training and development is our top priority with extensive formal training offered at the start of the program in addition to on the job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As an off-cycle analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist ECM professionals with deal origination and execution across a diverse range of product areas
- Work as a product specialist directly with our clients at top management level to create and deliver financing solutions through ECM (equity, equity-linked and/or derivative)
- Develop a strong understanding of market fundamentals and be able to make market-informed contributions on a broad array of financing strategies that address clients’ specific needs
- Design highly tailored presentations for clients to outline solutions to their financing needs (e.g. general corporate financing, acquisition financing)
- Work on live transactions and interact with clients and professionals from across the bank as you build your network and experience
- Work closely with Investment Banking teams on client coverage and origination
- Work with sales teams and traders in Global Markets to coordinate and manage live deal executions, and liaise with Global Research to stay informed on the latest market developments
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university and preferably be in their penultimate year of study
- Applications are accepted from a diverse range of degree disciplines such as the arts and humanities, as well as numerically focused subjects such as economics and mathematics
- Fluency in English is essential for all roles and a second European language may also be required for some roles.
- For some roles within Emerging Markets (including sub-Sahara Africa, Russia and China), a knowledge of those regions is required so that support in the marketing of products, advising and coordinating the marketing effort to existing and potential investor base in the emerging markets region can be provided
- Strong A-level grades and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent)
- You'll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Team-work, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Displays analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
The start date for this programme will be between March and April 2021.
Our Commitment to Conduct and Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organization understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
For more information on our commitment to ESG, visit about.bankofamerica.com
Analyst Internship and Full time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once applications open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it is best to submit your application early and not waiting until the deadline.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependents, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
What if I need workplace adjustments?
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you believe you may need a workplace adjustment in order to search for a job opening or completing an application including video interview, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
We offer a competitive Salary and Benefits package
February 19 2021
This Program is closed to applications.