EMEA | London | Corporate Banking Subsidiary Banking UK | Off-Cycle Analyst Programme
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Global Corporate Banking, Off-Cycle Analyst
London, United Kingdom
Job Description & Program Overview
Our Off-Cycle Analyst program is designed to offer you a broad and exciting experience of work as a full time Corporate Banking Analyst. During your internship you will be placed within one of our coverage teams, working across a diverse range of countries, industries and products.
Global Corporate Banking is focused on meeting the banking needs of large cap global corporate and financial institution clients around the world. In addition to managing the day-to-day relationship of these clients, the team is responsible for the origination of new business through delivering financing, treasury and risk management advice and execution capabilities.
The Analyst would sit in London within our Corporate Banking Subsidiaries group. In addition to London, we have offices in Amsterdam, Dublin and Zurich to cover the pan-European banking needs of large multinationals headquartered in the Americas and the Asia Pacific region. The success of our team is dependent upon close collaboration with local and global partners.
As an Off-Cycle Analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assist Global Corporate Banking professionals in relationship management, origination and execution across a diverse set of product areas.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our clients and the industries in which they operate so we can anticipate evolving trends and needs.
- Learn about the variety of products we can offer to our clients, including: loans, leases, capital markets solutions, treasury management solutions, trade products and derivatives (including foreign exchange, interest rate and commodity derivatives).
- Become proficient at credit analysis and financial modeling to help us responsibly grow our balance sheet through new loans and also assess where capital markets solutions may be a viable alternative.
- Assist with internal approval processes for credit underwriting, capital allocation and various other internal committees.
- Gain familiarity with the legal and documentation aspects of various products that we can offer to our clients.
- Interact directly with clients on day-to-day issues and help senior relationship bankers present new ideas during client meetings.
- Assist senior relationship bankers with portfolio reviews and other projects to assess relationship profitability and identify cross-selling opportunities.
- Candidates are required to be a recent graduate, or in their penultimate or final year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university.
- Applications are accepted from a diverse range of degree disciplines such as the arts and humanities, as well as numerically focused subjects such as economics and mathematics.
- Fluency in English is essential for all roles and a second European language may also be required for some roles.
- Strong A-level grades and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent).
- You'll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets.
- Team-work, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people.
- Displays analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
Our Commitment to Conduct and Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organization understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
For more information on our commitment to ESG, visit about.bankofamerica.com
Analyst Internship and Full time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once applications open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it is best to submit your application early and not waiting until the deadline.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependents, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
What if I need workplace adjustments?
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you believe you may need a workplace adjustment in order to search for a job opening or completing an application including video interview, please contact us by emailing email@example.com. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
We offer a competitive Salary and Benefits package
February 1 2021
This Program is closed to applications.