APAC | Singapore | Corporate Audit | Summer Analyst 2019
Corporate Audit is responsible for providing an independent assessment of whether controlling processes within Bank of America are adequately designed and functioning effectively to mitigate potential risks. Corporate Audit maintains independence and objectivity by reporting to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors. Corporate Audit teammates cover all areas of the corporation, performing validation of the company’s risk management activities through testing of key processes and controls across the company.
Management and the Audit Committee are provided with regular reporting of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s risk management systems and internal controls. Additionally, Corporate Audit provides risk-based advice and counsel to management to help develop and maintain an appropriate customer-focused risk management culture that supports the Corporation's business objectives.
The Corporate Audit Summer Internship Program is a 10 week program designed to provide candidates with an opportunity to work with experienced profiess and prepare for a career in the Bank. The program begins with firm wide orientation and continues throughout the internship with training, networking events and social activities. You will be given responsibilities early and will be expected to make a significant contribution to the team. Corporate Audit seeks applicants who have a desire to adapt and learn the multiple businesses within Bank of America Merrill Lynch. As a Summer Intern, you will work on an audit team and learn the processes of the Bank. As a Summer Intern, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Maintaining robust processes for reviewing risk and controls throughout the Corporation.
• Assisting with the audit planning process including considerations around strategic, market, credit, liquidity, compliance and operational risk.
• Assisting with the audit plan for the company, developed upon the risk profile of the Company and reviewed on a quarterly basis.
• Understanding business processes, performing risk assessments and testing to evaluate the related controls.
• Working closely with, and influence each business regarding their control infrastructure
• Penultimate year undergraduate student
• Outstanding academic achievement
• Major in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or General Business
Required Skills and Abilities
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Strong team player and client focused
• Demonstrate energy and drive
• Show a keen interest in the business you are applying to
• Fluency in English is essential, appropriate Asian language skills are also essential for some roles and countries
How to Apply
• Select 'Apply Now' and sign in as a new or returning user
• Complete all sections of the application form, followed by the online assessment
• Upload cover letter and/or resume to support your application
• Submit form - please note that in order for your application to be considered, you must have completed the form, the online assessment and uploaded your resume before the deadline
14 Sept 2018 (Round 1)
19 Oct 2018 (Round 2)
We encourage applicants to apply early for our summer analyst programs as our recruitment team will review applications on a rolling basis. Your interview may also be scheduled before the application closes. For some positions, the final decision will only be made after Round 2 has ended. However, we will endeavor to inform you of your application outcome as soon as a decision has been made.
October 19 2018
This Program is closed to applications.