Bank of America Merrill Lynch Diversity Fellowship Networking Event
You are only allowed to submit:
- 3 applications in total to U.S. and Canada programs
- 2 applications in total to APAC programs
- 2 applications in total to LATAM programs
- EMEA applicants are limited to 1 application per recruitment season. Once your application has been submitted, you will be unable to apply to any additional EMEA programs.
Eligible MBA Candidates are invited to apply for a chance to attend a networking forum hosted by our Global Investment Banking Representatives at our headquarters in One Bryant Park. Selected participants will be notified no later than two weeks prior to the event. See below for more information on MBA Fellowship requirements and program details:
The Bank of America Merrill Lynch MBA Diversity Fellowship Program awards merit-based fellowships to Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino and Native American students, military veterans, LGBT students, students with disabilities and women in their first year of business school.
Successful candidates will receive:
- Up to $40,000 of total tuition and fees towards your first year MBA Program expenses
- A paid summer internship at the end of your first year of study within Investment Banking
- The opportunity to receive further funding towards total tuition and fees for the second year of your MBA program upon successful completion of the GBAM Summer Associate Program
Please note: Fellowship amount may be adjusted for students receiving funding from alternate sources
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. The deadline to apply by June 30th, by 11:55PM EST.
This Program is closed to applications.